jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012


Di María renews until 2018: "I feel loved"


Real Madrid and Ángel Di María have reached an agreement to extend the player's contract which will keep him at the club until the 2017-18 season.

The Argentine expressed his delight in a statement on Real’s official website: "I'm fulfilling a childhood dream. I'm really happy here and my contract extension allows me to stay at Real Madrid for many years to come where I can keep evolving as a player. When I arrived at the club I was told that it wouldn't be easy to win over the home crowd, but thanks to God, the work and effort I have put in every day and every game has helped me to do so. I really appreciate them. I feel totally supported and loved by the club and fans".
Di María said that José Mourinho had played a key part in the Argentine's evolution as a player: "He's had a massive influence. He wanted the club to sign me when I was at the World Cup and things weren't going so well for me. A huge part of the way I do things now is down to him. I like to think I'm paying him back with the effort I put in every day".
When asked about his development as a player since joining Real from Benfica, Di María said: "I've totally changed in every aspect. I've improved my game and improved drastically, thanks to Mourinho's impact. I've also evolved as a person. Playing for Real Madrid means a lot".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario